A formal complaint.

Moderator: )KAI( Moderator

Maxxi(KAI PALPAMEME)

A formal complaint.

Post by Maxxi(KAI PALPAMEME) » 08 Jul 2017, 21:44

I want to start by saying that I really do not to write this post, but I have to. This problem is not a recent one, but has been showing it's teeth recently, and apparently complaints from the community and even KAI members have either not been noticed or have fallen on deaf ears.

I only really noticed this problem today if I am honest. Following a 2 week break, I log on to find that KAI's server has 0 players online, and that many clan members switched to another clan called JiP. this includes my former student (and still good friend) JiP Someone (formerly )KAI( someone) who told me that people in my clan were abusing admin powers, and even using these powers on their own clan mates. Understandably, she stopped having fun with KAI, and moved to JiP instead.

a lot of KAI members have been quitting recently, and surely this subject must have come up. However, nothing seems to have been done about it. I have come to love the JK2 community for its friendliness and overall pleasant atmosphere, and I especially love the community in KAI. I also want to say that I have no problems with JiP either, and I certainly do not want to hinder them from gaining members. However, this issue within the clan has to be addressed, and I have a very basic easily implemented solution that will stop the abuse instantly. We simply need to revoke all admin powers from normal non senior members.

This includes me, but I have had no use for the admin commands anyway, save for telegun. Even then I have only used for transportation around the map and telefragging the KAI bot when it was in the way. maybe I also used the occasional teleport to meet up with another player who wanted to speak with me or duel me, but I never used instant kill commands or godmode, and the only time I used giveall was that one time when I was arranging a gunfight with my fellow clanmates, under controlled conditions with no chance of affecting the other players on the server who didn't want to join in. As such, the loss of my admin powers will have a minimal effect on me, and yet it will be a massive kick in the ass for the abusing players.

I hope that this change will soon be implemented and our reputation is soon fixed. I hope this because we are losing members fast, and many people are calling KAI a dead or dying clan.

Please sort this out.
UNNLIMETED POWWWWWAAAAAA!
Palp

Liuskur

Re: A formal complaint.

Post by Liuskur » 09 Jul 2017, 21:44

Yes i agree completely and i have already talked to michl the same stuff before your post. It seems our senior members or atleast some high ranked members are causing the trouble now after revoking rights.

Have to address this issue even more.

KAI_astrology

Post by KAI_astrology » 15 Jul 2017, 19:01

i am completely open to never again pressing the adminlogin button...mostly because i really dont use it much either. although this fact is due in part because almost never does anyone amsay any complaints about anything grievious to their game enjoyment. and mainly because this game has changed, and the nature of our community in life aswell. Maturity should always be in consideration, and given that 9 times out of 10, players who connect to KAI server with you there are people you know...that means you know if they are respectful of your wishes...dying in jk2 is a chance to reflect without bias. and as for activity i will only say...perhaps our clan brothers are playing under other names? change the name but never can you the duel completely..ofc i cannot know for certain so i am left to respawn by the bridge

Maxxi(KAI PALPAMEME)

Post by Maxxi(KAI PALPAMEME) » 15 Jul 2017, 19:03

Re: an update

The admin rights have now been revoked from non senior members, including myself. To anyone who is now complaining, remember that just giving away admin abilities would have been fun if people weren't absolute jerks with their power. if you weren't causing trouble, congratulations on being a responsible JK2 player and community member.

And as for those who have been abusing, You have lost your power. You can no longer use admin powers to grief certain players and destroy other people's fun. any player with enough skill can now kick your ass if you try to grief them. I believe that constitutes a reasonable punishment! ;)

Here's hoping that we don't have any trouble for the future.
UNNLIMETED POWWWWWAAAAAA!
Palp